Blogs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blogs Forum

Blogs Forum is a Forum for people that blog often or just starting out. Share your blogs. Niche blogging tips, pick up blog resources and or post an ad. Learn blog marketing to promote. Post original articles to share.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» AVACS CHAT
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 am by cyber

» Need advise
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:26 am by anggun51

» Hi everyone,
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 am by anggun51

» AVACS Live Chat
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm by Khan

» Hi I'm brian
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 pm by Admin

» Avacs Live Chat
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 am by R0mie

» What is Social bookmarking?
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 am by sheilavalle

» hi evry one
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 am by sheilavalle

» Social networking for bloggers only!
Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 pm by bbrian017

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blogs Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blogs Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi,

I would be interested in hearing how you heard about Blogs Forum? This forum is still very young, but What do you think about the topic categories? I wanted to create something for everyone to enjoy and be able to find areas most common interest or talked about in other areas of the net. Here at Blogs Forum, we as members can have relevant information content under one community. Thanks and hope to see your participation here at Blogs Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://threesixfive.webs.com/index.htm
allmylovecrafts
Newbie Blogger
Newbie Blogger
allmylovecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:58 pm

HMMMMMM, let me think.
Where did I hear about this forum?
Oh, I know - some crazy blogger skyped me! LOL!

My only thing I would change is the text color. I can't see the white on the light gray. So, when you open a category you can see thread names better. Other than that we just need some more bloggers.

Now, everyone go post!!
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts
Back to top Go down
http://sherylloch.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: re   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:14 am

allmylovecrafts wrote:
HMMMMMM, let me think.
Where did I hear about this forum?
Oh, I know - some crazy blogger skyped me! LOL!

My only thing I would change is the text color. I can't see the white on the light gray. So, when you open a category you can see thread names better. Other than that we just need some more bloggers.

Now, everyone go post!!
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

Hi Sheryl,

How's the color now? I finally located it. lol! I wanted to change the color too, but couldn't find it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
http://threesixfive.webs.com/index.htm
samiam

PostSubject: And where did I findout about this blog   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Sheryl Loch - when looking over her All My Love web site Smile
Back to top Go down
http://marcottes.biz/inusa
Dawn
Good Blogger
Good Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 pm

I found the site through a pretty good friend of mine that had a wonderful idea one day to set up a blogs forum. Very Happy

always,
Back to top Go down
bloggingnews01

PostSubject: Happy to hear from you   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am

I guess we all need our esophagus. Not fair. So tired but I can't seem to relax enough to fall asleep. So I thought I'd make an entry.

Do any of you look forward to the week ends because you know you won't get a call from a doctor's office? I do.

I have realized that each day, month is probably the last I'll have with Richard since he is terminal. I hope we get through the holidays & New Year without any glitches. I'm sure you all do. They are stressful enough.

Been checking out where to get our flu shots. Our flu season will start in a couple weeks & usually ends around March. But last year they said people got their shots too early because we had a longer than usual flu season.
[url=Blogging News - Blogging News Information You Can Use]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?   Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share about where you heard about Blogs Forum?
Page 1 of 1