Blogs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blogs Forum

Blogs Forum is a Forum for people that blog often or just starting out. Share your blogs. Niche blogging tips, pick up blog resources and or post an ad. Learn blog marketing to promote. Post original articles to share.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» AVACS CHAT
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 am by cyber

» Need advise
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:26 am by anggun51

» Hi everyone,
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 am by anggun51

» AVACS Live Chat
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm by Khan

» Hi I'm brian
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 pm by Admin

» Avacs Live Chat
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 am by R0mie

» What is Social bookmarking?
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 am by sheilavalle

» hi evry one
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 am by sheilavalle

» Social networking for bloggers only!
The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 pm by bbrian017

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blogs Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blogs Forum on your social bookmarking website

The String Walks Into A Bar...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The String Walks Into A Bar... Empty
PostSubject: The String Walks Into A Bar...   The String Walks Into A Bar... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:00 am

A string walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender and says "I'd like a beer, please."

Bartender looks down, frowns, and says, "we don't like your kind in here." He reaches down, grabs the string, crumples him all up, and throws him out the door.

Another string walks by and sees the jumbled up string fly out the door and says, "geeze, what happened?" The roughed up string tells the story and the second string says in a huff, "That's outrageous! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this!" and stomps into the bar.

The second string goes up to the bartender and the same thing happens, he gets crumpled up and thrown out of the bar.

A third string happens by and sees the two jumbled-up strings outside the bar. The third string asks what's up and they tell him what happened. The third string thinks for a bit and says, "I got an idea". He whispers to the other strings and they start twisting him all up, looping him around, and really rough him up.

The third string just smiles, waltzes into the bar, and orders a drink as if it's no big deal. The bartender growls and asks, "you another one of those damn strings?"

The third string just grins back and says, "I'm a frayed knot." Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://threesixfive.webs.com/index.htm

The String Walks Into A Bar...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blogs Forum :: Blogs Forum Fun :: Blog Humor-
Jump to: